What is Our Mission Statement?
Our mission statement (last updated in June 2019) is:
To provide outstanding patient and client care, whilst setting a standard of excellence in the veterinary medicine and surgery of unusual pets.
The team at Unusual Pet Vets take our mission statement seriously in order to better serve each and every one of our clients (and their pets).
What Are Our Company Core Values?
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Listening to and respecting other views, whilst working together to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Honesty & Integrity – Keeping to one’s word, promises and agreements, and being open and honest in all of our dealings with employees, colleagues, clients and their pets
- Continuous Improvement – The desire and ability of the business and individuals to develop and incorporate ways to improve itself and themselves
- Communication – Open and honest communication between colleagues and clients
- Respect – Conducting our relationships with others constructively, and respecting others as equals and individuals. This includes being non-judgemental and showing empathy.
- Belief – Having a genuine belief in the value of what we do